If you’re new to Nashville here are ten can’t miss experiences!
1. Spend a summer afternoon at Musicians Corner in Centennial Park
2. Go see a concert at the Ryman Auditorium
3. Eat as much BBQ as you can and pick your favorite place
4. Take a day trip to Franklin and walk around the adorable Main St.
5. Go on hikes at Percy Warner, Radnor Lake and Cummins Falls
6. Listen to intimate writers rounds at places like Belcourt Taps, Neighbors and Commodore Grille
7.Go downtown to the Honky Tonks on Broadway on a weeknight with friends to avoid some of the crowds that come into town on the weekends
8. Brush up on your country music history at the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum
9. Attend a Predators game, Titans game, and Sounds game
10. Have a drink at The Patterson House (if you can find it…)
Did I forget anything?? Tell me in the comments below!